Monday, August 30, 2010

What music means to me?

Music is an important part of my whole life. It is like my best friend. I can't live without it. At first I like music because of gave me much pleasure and taught me a lot of things. I grew up with music. It helps me to get rid of loneliness and takes me to appreciate beauty. Music affects me all the time. Especially, it's my career and future. It's the only way I will make money. So music my life to me.

When I was a kid, I began to study music. At that time, I had already liked music very much. I liked singing and playing the piano. My parents encouraged me to study music. They thought I have deep interest and gift, and music is a specialty. From that time, I began learning music. Now, music has accompanied me for about 7 years.

Music is a kind of culture, by inheriting and carrying forward. That's why people would like to appreciate music and build many famous buildings like The Sydeny Opera House to commemorate it. Music also has amazing function. It can effect people's emotion make people happy or sad, because music can express beautiful or sorrowful things that everybody to enjoy.

Music also has a long history. According to official records, music originated from 450AD. There are 7 periods:450--1450(Medieval), 1450--1600(Renaissance), 1600--1750(Baroque), 1750--1820(classical), 1820--1990(Romantic), 1990--1970(Modern), 1970--now(post-Modern) Music is in development and progress, never stop. Music exists in every corner of our life and make life more beautiful.

Music is my life. As a music student, my task is study as much as I can now. I need to accumulate much music information. Everybody has a dream, it's high and great. My dream is to be a world-famous oboeist. I hope someday my dream can come true. I'm waiting for that day.

1 comment:

  1. I also hope you can be world-famous oboeist but it's not easy for coming true this great dream. You have to put in a lot of hard work. Do you get ready? If your dream come true, don't forget me please^^

    ReplyDelete